This is a Dermatologically Tested Product.
Do you think the rising air pollution only affects your lungs, and health at most? But not your skin? Think again, because it impacts your face as much as your overall wellbeing. Air pollution and smog are major causes for early ageing, acne, dark spots and blemishes. There are only two solutions – stay indoors or use Pollution Safe Anti-Pollution Face Mist.
HOW TO USE
How to Use Anti-Pollution Face Toning Mist?
Spray the mist over your face and neck before stepping out. That’s it. Now you are ready to combat the harmful pollution and toxins with this strong shield.
How does Anti-Pollution Face Mist Protects Your Face?
The product contains a proprietary ingredient called Herbashield. Herbashield is a self-preserving, three-component system; that consists of watercress, horsetail and nettle extracts. The plants’ active substances are embedded in a blend of phospholipids and maltodextrin, which results in a powder formula that imparts the benefits of the botanical extracts and phospholipids onto your skin and lend a protective shield to your face.
For added benefits, we have enriched the solution with:
Rose Water: Apart from protecting the skin from impact of pollution, Pollution Safe Anti-Pollution Face Mist also helps undo the damage caused by pollution. Rose water is truly a magic potion as
- it maintains skin’s pH balance
- has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, reduce acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- it is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores
- has antioxidant properties that help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
Kiwi Water: Kiwi water is a nature’s boon that has tremendous healing properties for the skin
- it accelerates skin repairing processes from cuts and abrasions
- it helps in improving the firmness of the skin
- it defends the skin against harmful free radicals
- it has high amounts of Vitamin E – that makes the skin youthful and supple, and aid in regeneration of skin cells.