Borosil Dhanlaxmi Brass Diya
The Dhanalaxmi Diya is the perfect way to invite Goddess Laxmi to your home. Ideal for creating a calm, meditative atmosphere in your puja room, the Dhanalaxmi Diya is a great choice for gifting or personal use.
Made of Borosil's unique borosilicate glass composition, the Dhanalaxmi Diya:
- Does not get hot even after long hours of repeated burning
- Has increased clarity and emits brighter light due to high quality of glass
- Unlike regular glass, will not crack even after repeated usage
- Is extra resistant to thermal shock
- Is designed to allow easy cleaning and refilling of oil
- Has an economical cost of burning per hour
- Is safer than an open flamed diya, and can be used even when the fan is on
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS AND CARE
- Unthread the oil cup from the diya light and place the tea light in the diya
- Wet the diya with water and scour with Pitambari powder for extra shine
- Wash well under running water and wipe clean with dry cloth
- Do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning
- Always clean glass only with a sponge and liquid
Shipping on prepaid orders is absolutely free for orders above ₹999.
For orders below ₹999 – delivery charges in India:
COD attracts extra cost due to high cost charged by delivery companies these days.
COD is available for all orders above ₹299
COD orders have been capped at ₹4999/- for now